Fun Facts: This type of Nylon cordage was originally called Parachute Cord for use in WWII or 550 Cord when referring to this style of Type-III Paracord and has been used by not only the military of nearly every country around the world for utility cord, but also by the astronauts during the 82nd Space Shuttle Mission to repair the Hubble Telescope!
We recon that if soldiers use this type of Paracord as suspension lines for their life saving parachutes, and astronauts use it to repair billion $ telescopes... It should be good enough for you to use as a "dummy cord" so you don't lose your s#^%!
Basically, just use this Tai Lung in whatever length you might need to secure your small important items to yourself or other larger items you won't loose if you haven't already lost yourself!
For Outdoor Camping Equipment or Survival Kit, attach your equipment to a harness; backpack to a vehicle rack; use a two-ply core stripped down to one core for fishing line or stitches in a pinch; or thread a few beads onto a strand of Paracord for use as Ranger Beads AKA a Pace Counter to estimate ground covered by foot hiked!
Bottom Line is this CATs Tai Lung could literally save your life in a survival situation so don't forget to Tie It Off!
A Spool Of This CATs Tai Lung Should Literally Be At Your House Everyday, And A Length Cut In Your Bug Out Bag Or Camping Load Out, For Whenever You Find Yourself In Need!
Check Out Our www.coolasstools.com Website VIDEOS Page For All Sorts Of Cool Ass Training Sessions On How To Get The Most Out Of This Product And Many More!
CATs Also Looks Forward To Seeing Your Videos, Reading Your Stories, And Hearing All About Your Experiences Using Our Multifunctional Multipurpose Cool Ass Tools On Your Most Recent Epic Adventures!
Pounce On Over To Our www.coolasstools.com Website BLOG Page To Start Uploading And Telling Your Story Today!
- Designed And Used To Incredible Effect As Far Back As WWII
- Also Used By Astronauts During The 82nd Space Shuttle Mission To Repair The Hubble Telescope
- Perfect For Securing Or Suspending Untold Thousands Of Things And Now Whatever Your Brain Can Think Up Next!
- Attach Your Equipment To A Harness
- Backpack To A Vehicle Rack
- Use A Two-Ply Core Stripped Down To One Core For Fishing Line Or Thread For Stitches
- Thread A Few Beads Onto A Strand Of Paracord For Use As Ranger Beads AKA A Pace Counter To Estimate Ground Covered By Foot Hiked
- An Absolute Necessity For Any Outdoor Camping Equipment Load Out Or Survival Kit
- Bottom Line is this CATs Tai Lung could literally save your life in a survival situation so don't forget to Tie It Off!
- Total Spool Length: 100ft (31m)
- Total Spool Weight: 220g (7.76oz)
- Outer Sheath Construction: 32 Strand Interwoven
- Inner Core Construction: 7 Two-Ply Core Strands
- Total Paracord Diameter: 4mm
- Max Weight Bearing Capacity Per Single Cord: 550lbs
- 1 x Tai Lung 100ft 4mm 550 Paracord Spool
Not For Unattended Use By Children Without Proper Adult Supervision And/Or Training!
We at CATs truly believe we provide some of the most cool and innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a Risk-Free 30-Day Guarantee for Quality Assurance!
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% Satisfied with your Purchase!
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize there's absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something from CATs!
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support should any product defects be present at the time of delivery or damage to goods incurred during delivery be found. At CATs we stand by our Risk-Free 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee! So if a product of ours doesn’t work properly when received due to a defect, that’s not cool with us!
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know with a quick picture, your order and item numbers, and a description of the issue and we’ll get right back in touch to resolve your issue!
We Know These CATs Are Cool, and Want Y'all to get your Grubby Little Paws All Over Them!