We've Done This A Time Or Two, So What We'd Definitely Recommend Putting In Your SOS CST As A Start Is As Follows:
- Survival Card (Odie, Salem or Shadow)
A Cool Ass Tools Must Indeed! Originally designed by special forces, with its credit card size super thin design they fit perfectly in the bottom of an SOS CST! Including Saw Blades, Straight Blades, Arrow Heads, Traps, Needles, Fishing Forks and Fishing Hooks, you'll have plenty of Survival Tools Ready in a "Snap"!
- Meds In Waterproof Capsule (Axel, Asher, Alex)
- Ibuprofen for fever reducer and headache relief
- Imodium to prevent dehydration from diarrhea and vomiting
- Dramamine to decrease symptoms of motion sickness
- Benadryl to prevent potentially dangerous allergic reactions
Tip! Packing the pills in a cotton ball provides fire tinder in case you're struggling to find it.
- Minimal First Aid (see Crimson Cats options)
- Band-Aids more for small cuts/abrasions than survival first-aid applications obviously
- Mole Skin Square for blister protection
- Alcohol Swabs to disinfect/prep a wound before covering
- Emergency Whistle (Kittywhistler, ScreaminMimi)
- Waxed and Unwaxed Dental Floss (100 ft. of Each!)
Dental Floss is Super Strong has so many uses we can't understate its importance in your SOS CST! From Firelighting, Shelter Creation, Sewing, Stitching, Securing Gear, Fishing or Setting Traps just to name a few... Floss is a Must Have in our books for any Properly Kitted Out Survival Tin and CATs will be doing an entire Cool Ass Training Video on just this topic so we can show you all sorts of great uses we've found!
- Duct Tape (1 ft.)
Duct Tape, like Floss, is Extremely Versatile and Perfect for Quick Repairs and Waterproofing! We like Reflective Metallic Finish Duct Tape as it can Double as a Signaling DeviceI either Folded Flat like a Mirror or Cut Into Strips for use as Markers Along A Trail!
- Writing Materials
- Good Graphite Core Pencil Cut to Fit Your SOS CST
- A Few Pieces of 'Rite In The Rain' Paper Cut or Folded to Fit Your SOS CST
Tip! In Emergency Situations it can be Hard To Think Clearly. Writing can help you Slowdown and Focus your thoughts! Be it Listing Out a Safety/Action Plan, Mapping Out Your Surroundings, or Retracing Your Steps back to a previous Path or Trail. Recording Thoughts can also be a Great Boost For Morale!
- Fire Rod and Steel (Nibbles, Striker, ThunderCats, WilyKit)
- Aluminum Foil (1 sq. ft.)
- Gameplan Card
The Old Scout Motto, Always Be Prepared, Still Holds True Today! One of your Greatest Assets Is Planning Ahead! Because when SHTF you'll likely not be thinking as clearly as you'd like to be so we include on a 2" x 3" piece of card stock with some Important Reminders to help us Keep Our Heads In The Game!
RULE OF 3'S
- You Can Survive 3 Minutes With No Oxygen Or In Freezing Water
- You Can Survive 3 Hours With No Shelter In Harsh Weather Conditions
- You Can Survive 3 Days With No Water If Sheltered From Harsh Environment
- You Can Survive 3 Weeks With No Food If You Have Shelter And Water
- Confident Route Out
- Visibility For Rescue
- Never Give Up! Help May Only Be A Breath Away!
Tip! This Gameplan Card could also be a First Aid Instructions Card with the Important Reminders Above on the Back!
This CATs SOS CST should literally be By Your Side (or In Your Pocket...) Everyday and Everywhere for Whenever you find yourself in need!
Check Out Our www.coolasstools.com Website VIDEOS Page For All Sorts Of Cool Ass Training Sessions On How To Get The Most Out Of This Product And Many More!
CATs Also Looks Forward To Seeing Your Videos, Reading Your Stories, And Hearing All About Your Experiences Using Our Multifunctional Multipurpose Cool Ass Tools On Your Most Recent Epic Adventures!
Pounce On Over To Our www.coolasstools.com Website BLOG Page To Start Uploading And Telling Your Story Today!
- Colors: Red With Silver Inner
- Solid Tin Metal Construction
- Removable Top
- Length: 9.5cm (3.74in)
- Width: 6cm (2.36in)
- Depth: 3cm (1.18in)
- Weight: 34g (1.2oz or .08lbs)
- 1 x SOS CST Empty Metal Emergency Survival Tin
We at CATs truly believe we provide some of the most cool and innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a Risk-Free 30-Day Guarantee for Quality Assurance!
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% Satisfied with your Purchase!
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize there's absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something from CATs!
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support should any product defects be present at the time of delivery or damage to goods incurred during delivery be found. At CATs we stand by our Risk-Free 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee! So if a product of ours doesn’t work properly when received due to a defect, that’s not cool with us!
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know with a quick picture, your order and item numbers, and a description of the issue and we’ll get right back in touch to resolve your issue!
We Know These CATs Are Cool, and Want Y'all to get your Grubby Little Paws All Over Them!