CATs Cradle II
Made Specifically For Emergency Use, Indoor Or Out To Save Time And Save Lives Through Rapid Deployment Support, And Quick Stoppage Of Hemorrhaging.
Make Sure To Have A CATs Cradle II With You And Your Family Next Time You're Out Camping, Hiking, Hunting, Fishing, Motorcycle Riding, On One Of Your Wild Survival Adventures, Or Simply Just To Store In Any Home Or Car Emergency Kit!
The CATs Cradle II Robust Quick Deploy EMT Tourniquet Belt Should Always Be In One Of Your First Aid Kit Load Outs... For Example, As An Addition To One Of Our Scar I or Crimson Cats Fist Aid Complete Kits, Or In A Custom First Aid Load Out Kit Created Specifically By You That's Contained In One Of Our MOLLE Cat, Rip Cat Or Zip Cat First Aid Pouches!
This CATs Cradle II Should Literally Be On Your Pack Or In Your First Aid Kit Everyday And Everywhere For Whenever You Find Yourself In Need!
Check Out Our www.coolasstools.com Website VIDEOS Page For All Sorts Of Cool Ass Training Sessions On How To Get The Most Out Of This Product And Many More!
CATs Also Looks Forward To Seeing Your Videos, Reading Your Stories, And Hearing All About Your Experiences Using Our Multifunctional Multipurpose Cool Ass Tools On Your Most Recent Epic Adventures!
Pounce On Over To Our www.coolasstools.com Website BLOG Page To Start Uploading And Telling Your Story Today!
- Small Lightweight Size
- Easy To Pack And Carry
- Ultra Reliable Design For Rapid Hemostasis
- One-Handed Operation Capable For High Stress, Time Sensitive Emergency Situations
EMERGENCY USE PROCEDURE:
- After Opening, Directly Place Tourniquet Belt On The Upper Part Of The Limb That Requires Attention And Needs To Stop Excessive Life Threatening Bleeding. (NOTE: Ideally On Bare Skin Rather Than Over Clothing Materials)
- Pull The Red Head Of The Belt While Pressing And Holding The Figure 8 Ring To Secure Belt Around The Limb. Tight, But Not Too Tight At this Point! Then Fold Back Strap To Secure The Belt With The Lock & Loop Material. (NOTE: This Step Can Be Done With One Hand, So There Is No Need To Press And Hold The Plastic Ring If Unable.)
- Now In One Direction, Rotate The Plastic Rod. (NOTE: The Plastic Rod Is Attached To The Nylon Tape Which When Tightened Using This Turning Motion Will Further Tighten The Tourniquet.) Continue Turning Until Bleeding Has Stopped Then Stick The Plastic Rod Under The Strap And Velcro It Down. At This Point You'll Be Ready To Let Go Of The Tourniquet And Using The White Label, Record Constrictive Time. (Generally Every 20 Minutes Or So, No More Than 30 Minutes Maximum, You'll Need To Loosen The Tourniquet For A Short Period To Reinstitute Blood-Flow. Keeping Blood-Flow Restricted For Too Long Can Lead To Limb Ischemia Necrosis Or The Killing Of The Cells Due To Lack Of Oxygen.)
NEVER FORGET! The Most Important Thing At This Point After Hemostasis Is To Seek Medical Attention Immediately!
- Material: Nylon
- Length: 16cm (6.3in)
- Width: 5cm (2in)
- Thickness: 2.5cm (.98in)
- Expanded Length: 1m (39.37in or 3.28ft)
- Weight: 80g (2.82oz or .18lbs)
- 1 x CATs Cradle II Portable Survival Tourniquet
Not For Unattended Use By Children Without Proper Adult Supervision And/Or Training!
We at CATs truly believe we provide some of the most cool and innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a Risk-Free 30-Day Guarantee for Quality Assurance!
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% Satisfied with your Purchase!
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize there's absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something from CATs!
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support should any product defects be present at the time of delivery or damage to goods incurred during delivery be found. At CATs we stand by our Risk-Free 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee! So if a product of ours doesn’t work properly when received due to a defect, that’s not cool with us!
Simply email us at email@example.com and let us know with a quick picture, your order and item numbers, and a description of the issue and we’ll get right back in touch to resolve your issue!
We Know These CATs Are Cool, and Want Y'all to get your Grubby Little Paws All Over Them!